Join Us For Our 1 Year Anniversary Event!

Join Us For Our 1 Year Anniversary Event!

On June 11th, 2016 we will be celebrating our one-year anniversary of Nutcher Milk Company. We appreciate all of your support, without you we would not be where we are today.

Please join us at the dairy to see where your milk comes from, tour the plant and get up close with the cows and how they are milked. We will have our professionals on site talking about the nutritional side of what our cows eat and how the food we provide for them matters most along with our veterinarian to answer any questions about how we care for and treat our cows when they are sick and how we keep them healthy during their pregnancies. Owner Rick Nutcher will be answering any questions on the bottling of your milk and why he started this adventure.

**~Also we will be debuting our NEW FLAVOR!!!! You won’t want to miss this! ~**

Bring the kids and come have some fun on the farm.

Nutcher Milk

30 COMMENTS
  • J9

I am bummed I will miss it due to prior plans. Very interested in your products and how well they compare and stand up to the original CLOver brand milk.

• Clarissa

I can’t believe I just discovered you! Your milk is amazing and my son is now enjoying the taste of milk!

1. Nutcher Milk

How did you hear about us? Thank you for trying it and glad you and your son enjoy it!

• Lynn

Is your milk organic? Do you use anti- biotics or growth hormones on your cows?

1. Nutcher Milk

Hi Lynn, our milk is not organic, but it is hormone free and antibiotic free. We grow our own feed and have a nutritionist who comes out weekly to test our feed and make sure we are giving the best quality products and the best possible ratio for each stage in lactation. A grown cow has a different ration than a young heifer who hasn’t had a baby yet. The main reason we are not organic is because we choose to treat our cows when they become ill or get an infection instead of getting rid of them, by either selling or culling. When our cows are treated with antibiotics they are held in a hospital pen and kept separate from the other cows and their milk is not mixed with any of the other milk. It goes into its own completely separate tank. I hope this helps you understand why we chose to not be organic.

• Jennifer

I just bought a bottle at Nugget Market in Vacaville and I have to say it’s delicious. Would like to go to your farm and purchase it someday. Do you sell your milk at the farm?

1. Nutcher Milk

Hi Jennifer, thank you for trying our milk and so glad you liked it. We do sell at the farm! Our store is connected to our creamery so you can see where your milk is bottled. We would love to have to you stop by. Thank you again!

• Dana

My daughter and I sampled your milks yesterday at Nugget El Dorado Hills. I bought a regular and a strawberry. My husband doesn’t like milk but I had him try it when we arrived home and he said ” I can drink that”. I didn’t realize the man explaining about the milk was the owner until I saw the family picture on your website. Nice to see he is out there marketing the product. Keep up the good work!!

1. Nutcher Milk

Thank you so much! Glad your husband and your family liked our milk. That was the main reason for Rick starting this adventure, to bring back the great taste that milk was suppose to have. It has changed so much over the years and not done how it used to be. We appreciate your support.

• Tom

On what days do you make deliveries to Nugget Markets in West Sacramento?
    Thanks

1. Nutcher Milk

Hi Tom, we are in West Sacramento on Tuesdays.

• Donna Barr

Just purchased your chocolate milk at the Nugget in Roseville! It tastes soooo good, smooth and delicious. Thank you for making such a superb milk.

• Valleri Callahan

Congrats to Nutcher Dairy!!! I’m a born and raised Modesto Girl who remembers the Wadler battle! I now live in Durham NC and 10 miles away isHillsborough’s Maple View Farm. They’ve been a pioneer in bottling in glass and selling delicious milk, cream, and ice cream to our area. They even have schools doing field trips to their dairy. It’s been wonderful to see. It makes me so happy to read your story of more farm to table happening in the valley! The next time I’m home for a visit, I’m going to sample your delicious milk!!! Again, kudos to you!!

1. Nutcher Milk

Thank you so much, we hope you enjoy our milk when you are visiting. Glad you are able to get the true farm to table experience in your hometown.

• Marc Ellner

Your milk products are without a doubt, far and away, the freshest, best tasting I have ever had.
    When I was a kid, milk in bottles was commonplace, but like most, those companies found ways to vacuum the money out of producing their products while simultaneously raising the price and lowering the quality..
    It is incredibly refreshing to find Nutcher Milk, a company that obviously takes great pride in what you do. To borrow from a very famous car company’s slogan, ‘the best or nothing’, I believe this is absolutely applicable to you. Thanks and please keep up the great work and terrific flavors.

• Matt Nolan

I’m an avid recycler. Is there a bottle deposit? I am finding them and want to return them so they can be reused.

1. Nutcher Milk

Hello, yes there is a $2 bottle deposit, that will be returned when you bring the bottles back to the store you purchased from, or any location we sell in. Please just rinse the bottle when it is empty, discard the cap and return to cashier at checkout. Thank you!

• Lindsy M Ponsiano

So excited to try all the flavors thinking orange cream and root beer my be my favorite but only trying will tell. As far as the bottle deposit, safeway the seller in my area.. tracy ca, will be a hassle free reimbursement? How exactly does it work? Can’t wait to hear back and start sipping such highly praised producd. Especially local business with high standards. Thanks lindsy

1. Nutcher Milk

Hi Lindsy, Safeway is set up and you should have no problems returning the bottles. Just rinse and return to the cashier at checkout. Thank you so much for trying our milk. Casey Pearson

• Lori Anderson

I bought the orange cream & now we want to try all your flavors so delicious & yummy thank you for bringing the farm to table experience back we love it!!!!

Thank you so much!

• Kathy H.

I love your milk! I have been trying to de-plastic my life and this milk is just what I’ve been looking for. Glass bottle milk AND it’s delicious. My family looks forward to drinking this milk. Thank you for bringing the no plastic milk I’ve been looking for.

1. Nutcher Milk

Thank you! So glad you are enjoying our milk.

• Samantha

Hello, I just purchased your strawberry milk for the first time and it was delicious, kids loved it too! The only strawberry milk I plan on buying again in addition to trying your other flavors. Do I return the bottle to the store where I purchased it (Brentwood Safeway)? How does that work? Thanks for such a great glass of milk!

1. Nutcher Milk

Hi, thank you for trying our milk, so glad you and your family enjoyed it! Yes, you can return the bottle to any store we sell in. Please just rinse the bottle when you are done and discard the cap and collar (if your bottle had one, it is new) and return to the cashier at checkout for $2 refund. Thank you again.

• Betty Ong

We have tried your chocolate flavor and everybody in our family and relatives loves it. We are buying it at Nugget West Sacramento. It is only so expensive. If we buy it on your store-farm will it be cheaper than Nugget?

• Xena Ferrario

Do you have recipes to try with the flavored milk?

• Haynes Family

We love your milk! So far we’ve had whole milk, chocolate and strawberry. Keep up the great work!

• Kimberly

Hello, love your products.. curious though, how long after purchase is it good for? I want to buy more than one, but don’t know the expiration date, since you can’t stamp reusable bottles.

1. Nutcher Milk

The expiration date is printed along the edge of the cap. It is hard to see on the chocolate caps, but if you look in direct light you will find the “Best by” date. If the milk is handled correctly it should last past that date printed, but not all stores keep their refrigerators that low so just check it before drinking if it goes past the date. Thank you!